In order to get the desired benefits of taking your business company to LinkedIn, you have to consider several factors and create the best LinkedIn profile that will work wonders for you and your business. If you’re wondering whether having a LinkedIn profile is worth your while, you’re definitely not the only business firm that has doubts like that. However, if you organize and plan your LinkedIn activity, this particular social media platform can become one of the main marketing assets for your company. However, you need to know the basics of a great business LinkedIn profile in order to start utilizing its reach.
Steps to create the best LinkedIn profile for your business
1) Highlight the keywords that define you as a specialist in your specific business niche. Define these areas in more detail as well. This is the most complex and most important part. The keywords must be repeated throughout the profile.
2) Showcase your company name, your name + surname as well as a brief description of what you’re an expert of. This is where the chosen keywords first have to appear.
3) A great photo is essential. In general, profiles that have nice photos are more likely to be viewed. It is paramount that your photo is of good quality and in the foreground.
4) Basically, to create the best LinkedIn profile, you need to offer a detailed description of what you know to do well and what your achievements as a professional company are. At the same time, try to include the relevant keywords throughout the text.
5) Include your contact information and, if possible, at least 3 links to your pages. For example, your Twitter/Facebook/Google+ account, your blog, and your business website.
6) Customize the LinkedIn public URL with your company’s name and, if possible, with any of your keywords.
7) Complete the Skills section. This is very important for the positioning of your LinkedIn profile in the search results. The skills have to do with the keywords!
8) Get people in your network to validate these skills. This will make your profile even more professional and trustworthy.
9) Define the section of each experience very well. It is very easy to include the details of the projects which you have participated in.
10) Publish content frequently. Update your status through publications of articles, videos or presentations that have to do with your expertise. You can outsource this task to other professional companies, such as TechBear.
11) Try to get recommendations from people who have worked with you, or bought products/hired services from you before.
12) Increase your network of contacts and manage them properly.
13) Participate actively in groups that are within your knowledge and experience.
14) Finally, to create the best LinkedIn profile means to showcases a company that has its own business group, so feel free to create one.
Start meaningful conversations as often as possible
Just like any other social media platform, LinkedIn is also a place to connect and engage with your audience. Even more so due to the fact that this is a professional social media channel. That being said, don’t be afraid or reluctant to start conversations first. This is essential if you want to establish a secure connection and expand your reach. It’s also important that you don’t give up after no responses. You can easily find groups and even make your own where you can freely contribute to the discussions based on your specific area of expertise. The effort will pay off in the end.
Be careful about the way you post your content
If you want to create the best LinkedIn profile for your business, you also need to be very critical about the content you’re going to post on the platform. Of course, posting content is an essential part of every social media marketing strategy. However, if you go overboard, the content you post on LinkedIn will look misplaced and awkward, completely different from your Facebook posting activity. In general, you have to pick the best of the best when it comes to the content and only post those types of content to your LinkedIn profile. Tracking your blog success can come in handy in this case.
Choose your LinkedIn connections wisely
This is another case where quality is better than quantity. It may seem strange at first, but when you use LinkedIn for marketing purposes, your primary goal shouldn’t be to reach and connect with as many people as possible. Instead, you should strive to create real connections and a true professional network. That way, you’ll have a better chance of actually moving your business forward. Interact with other professionals who may have an important role in your marketing strategy. Also, it would be best to leave an introduction message when connecting with other LinkedIn users.
It may sound extremely strange, but social media profiles are rarely utilized to the fullest, especially when it comes to LinkedIn. This is your chance to make a name out of your company. Of course, to boost your online presence, you need to put a lot more effort into your visibility and presentation. That being said, TechBear is a company that can assist you on your journey to success. We offer web design and development services, boosted SEO, website maintenance, ADA audits, content creation services as well as social media management. Of course, you can always take TechBear’s SEO test for free before making your decision.