For this Get To Know Your Customers Day we decided to reach out to our amazing client Cindy – the driving force behind Hire Living, a non-profit dedicated to providing free career coaching and job postings.
We’re proud to be the digital backbone supporting HireLiving’s website, propelling their vision to new heights. Here’s to a continued collaboration!
1. Can you provide us with an overview of Hire Living and highlight some of the key services you offer to the community?
HireLiving is a nonprofit organization located in Gwinnett County that provides career coaching, recruiting, and other services aimed at helping locals find employment opportunities.
- Free Job Board: One of our key services is a free job board where employers can post job openings. Additionally, HireLiving has a vast database of resumes covering a wide range of positions from PMP – CSR.
- Business Coaches: HireLiving’s highly experienced business coaches are available to work with management teams to help with Employee Retention. They can provide insights into the current employment landscape and suggest strategies to enhance employee satisfaction and engagement.
- Recruiting: Our recruiting team has years of experience in matching job seekers with employers for mutually beneficial outcomes. We carefully evaluate each candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience to find the best match for each unique position.
- 50% of our funding: Lastly, HireLiving is committed to giving back to the community. Half of the organization’s funds are allocated towards helping unemployed individuals in Gwinnett find work, sustainable housing and more.
Visit our website at https://hireliving.org to learn more about our commitment to Candidates, Companies, Coaching and Community.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call at 678-710-3703 x 4 or my cell, 404-626-3422. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to hear your thoughts and discuss potential collaboration.
2. In terms of your future plans, do you have any intentions of extending the scope of your operations?
We want to become the county bridge-gap for the homeless in between their shelter applications. The county application process can take up to 10 days for approval and distribution. HireLiving would like to shelter those families in motels while they wait. However, this will take a huge amount of money/donations.
3. Could you tell us about the impact your website has had on your organizational activities? Are there any specific aspects you’re considering for improvement?
Our website upgrades from TechBear have helped to present us an established nonprofit in the community.
4. We’d like to thank you for choosing TechBear for your website needs. What made you select us as your service provider?
I believe we found you on LinkedIn years ago. You had a manager located in our county who helped us make the decision.
5. How likely are you to recommend TechBear if/when your network needs assistance with their website?
We have recommended you to several other companies and will continue to do so.
6. How would you rank TechBear’s support and project management on a scale of 0–10, where 0 means “totally dissatisfied” and 10 means “extremely satisfied”?
10. Your PMs are terrific, professional, personable and follow-through with each task.