Businesses may enhance customer loyalty and trust by better understanding their clientele, we did this to honor Get to Know Your Customers Day.
We got in touch with Tori Levitt, the owner of Doolittle’s Doghouse one of our incredible clients, in an effort to learn more about one another.
She answered a few of our questions:
1. What led you to start a cage-free dog boarding house?
Years ago, a friend asked me to watch her dogs, which meant for free. While caring for her two squirts and two of my own, I thought “this is fun, I should charge for this”. Before I knew it, I had 10 dogs per day living cage-free in my home. It was a Westminster parade and a hoot. Recognizing that pet owners wanted what I had to offer, I expanded by hiring other loving and dedicated animal fans (my pet nannies). It’s been a joyful journey since 2008 and I am blessed with a fabulous team to provide pampered pet care for over 1,000 active clients.
2. What is the most challenging aspect of running a cage-free dog boarding house like “Doolittle’s Doghouse”? We assume you are out most of the day with your furry family, with little time to spend on your online presence – but you are very much aware it’s vital for the success of your business. Is TechBear helping you manage your time better by working closely with our Digital Marketing team?
The administrative tasks necessary to manage daily business affairs is mind-numbing at times. Having TechBear on my side allows me to delegate all website and social media issues so I can focus on sales and profit-building events.
3. Prior to hiring TechBear, what were some of your concerns about your online presence?
I enjoy writing content for blogs and social media posts. There just isn’t enough time in the day to do it all myself. I am a technology dinosaur so have always had to hire outside talent to manage website changes and updates. Finding TechBear as a permanent “partner” to assist with both my website and social posts was a Godsend.
4. Our readers are curious – tell us more! You currently offer your unique cage-free pet boarding services in Arizona and have gained a lot of interest within the dog lovers community. Do you plan to expand in other states anytime soon? Will Doolittle’s Doghouse continue to grow?
We can continue to scale in Phoenix and surrounding. Before I implement expansion, I am creating a membership-based association geared for pet sitters. TechBear has collaborated with me to create a relevant website to provide tips and training tools for current pet sitters looking to level up their game. Membership is only $125/year to grab the tools I have packed into the Association of Pet Professionals. The site will go live this month! I hope to inspire pet sitters across the country and help them reach new heights in this dynamic profession.
5. If/when your network requires help with their website, would you recommend TechBear?
6. Using a scale of 0-10, where 0 means “totally dissatisfied” and 10 means “extremely satisfied”, how would you rate TechBear’s support and project coordination?
If 10 is “extremely satisfied”, I give TechBear a 20!